Rooted is a small group experience that provides the opportunity to connect with God, the church community and your purpose in unexpected, life-changing ways.
Our faith journey is never over, and growth in our walk with Jesus and our relationship with Him is always going to be something we work on. With Rooted, you will learn the 7 rhythms essential to the Christian faith and walk alongside fellow believers in implementing those rhythms into your lives together.
Being in community and being discipled is what the Christian walk is all about, and we believe that Rooted will be foundational in keeping us connected as a church and encouraging real life-change within each person who participates. Reading and learning about community is one thing but experiencing it is absolutely invaluable.
What is Rooted?
- Rooted is a 10-week small group experience aimed at creating community, encouraging discipleship, and evoking experiential learning. Each week you will work through 5 journaling sessions on your own and then come together with your small group to discuss what you've been learning and encouraging each other in your walks. At the core of Rooted are the 7 rhythms of discipleship that are meant to be lived out and practiced every day.
- Each Rooted group will consist of 10-15 adults meeting in people's homes, at church, or online, depending on your comfortability level. If you are married we encourage you to join a group with your spouse and go through the study together. If you have kids, please indicate that on the registration form so we can do our best to group you with other parents.
- Community and discipleship are things that are meant to be experienced rather than read about or studied. With Rooted, you get an in-depth look at what it means to be a part of the church body and learning and growing as a group of people. We were made for community and life-change can happen when we get together!
How much does Rooted cost?
- Rooted costs $15 per person. This will cover the cost of your workbook which you will receive in your first group gathering. Scholarship are available upon request. If you would like to donate to the scholarship fund, you can do that when you register online.
Can I miss any weeks?
- Because Rooted is an experiential learning course, we encourage that you attend at least 8 of the 10 group meetings. Each week builds upon the last, so missing out on a week is missing an important step in the Rooted experience. We highly encourage that if you sign up for a group that you are able to make it every week. If meeting in-person proves to be challenging, we will also be forming online groups as well. We don't want anyone to miss out on this unique experience!
Got more questions?
- If you have more questions, please reach out by contacting us at email@example.com or giving our office a call at 503.738.7453